The NC Licensing Board for General Contractors is finally moving to an online license renewal system: North Carolina Contractors Licensing Central or NCCLiC. Log on now and establish your profile – it only takes a minute: It’s fast, easy and secure. Visit https://ncclic.org/ to get started.
- CLiC the orange button
- CLiC to register your existing license number
- Enter the requested information:
- your license number
- a password of your choosing
- confirm your password
- an email address
- confirm the email
- tax ID or Social Security number associated with the license
- CLiC “I agree” to confirm agreement with terms
- CLiC “register”
- Look for an email to confirm your account. Simply click the red button.
For the 2019 renewals, you’ll be able to use NCCLiC. NO PAPER APPLICATIONS WILL BE MAILED. If you have questions or need assistance, call 919-571-4783.
Read More About This New System