Linda Lee Allan Home Builders Scholarship
Created in honor of Linda Lee Allan by her devoted husband and family, loving friends, admiring colleagues and loyal customers in celebration of her many contributions to the home building community and the economic development of our region. It is the intent of the donors to make a college education accessible to children and grandchildren of current members of the Home Builders Association of Fayetteville, Inc.
Eligibility: This scholarship is available to students who meet all of these requirements:
- Graduating high school senior from Cumberland County;
- Parents or grandparents maintain an active/current membership in the Home Builders Association of Fayetteville, Inc.;
- Planning to attend an accredited community college, college or university within six months of the application date.
Priorities: The Scholarship Selection Committee will consider the following priorities equally:
- Financial need as demonstrated by the Student Aid Report, which is generated from the FAFSA,
- Academic achievement, and
This is a non-renewable scholarship.
Deadline: March 31, 2015; amount available: $1,200
To apply, follow this link: http://www.cumberlandcf.org/
. Go to the “How to Apply” page under the Scholarship section.